Monday, September 10, 2012

Reflection on AP Comparatives First Few Days, Babikian

I am looking forward to this class because I am interested in learning about the world around me. I feel as if I do not fully understand the issues that are occurring in the world, and I hope that this class helps me better understand them. Furthermore, the fact that I do not have to do all the chapter objectives is a big relief. I was a little worried about the amount of work that was required, but that new information has helped ease my mind. I am still apprehensive about the rigor of the class, but it seems, through the class atmosphere, that this class will be a fun yet challenging course. The thing that I am most worried about is taking the AP test in the spring, but I am sure that this course will help me pass the test.

-Colin Babikian

No comments:

Post a Comment